Want to learn more about mental health? Meet new friends? Connect with resources and the NAMI community?
Then its time to come to a NAMI Monthly Meetings! Our monthly meetings are great opportunities to connect with other members of the NAMI community in an informal and educational environment. In Northern Nevada, our monthly meetings always occur on the last Thursday of every month, at The Bridge Church, 1331 Foster Dr., Reno, NV 89509. (PLEASE check the calendar as there are occasional date changes for this meeting.)
Speakers from Washoe County Regional Transportation at a NAMI Northern Nevada Monthly Meeting.
NAMI monthly meetings are a time for anyone in the mental health community to come together to learn more about topics that intersect with mental illness. In the past we have had some amazing meetings on:
- Domestic Violence and Mental Illness.
- Regional and Disabled Transportation Access for People with Mental Illness.
- Dual Diagnosis, Substance Abuse and Mental Illness.
- Autism and Mental Illness.
- In Your Own Voice: Veterans and Mental Illness with Joaquin Roces.
- Voting for People with Mental Illness.
Want to know what’s going on for our next meeting?
Click here for directions to our monthly meeting location!